Thermodynamics of Wignons
- Chung, Won Sang; Hassanabadi, Hassan; Sargolzaeipor, Sepideh
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- The Wigner algebra; The Hamiltonian of wignon; The supersymmetric quantum mechanics
- PHYSICS LETTERS A, v.383, no.17, pp.1989 - 1996
- Journal Title
- PHYSICS LETTERS A
- Start Page
- End Page
- In this paper, we consider the particle obeying the Wigner algebra which we call a Wignon. First, we study the single mode Wignon algebra and its representation. Then, the Hamiltonian of Wignon in the supersymmetric quantum mechanics is derived. Next, some application of Wignon thermodynamics as typical example, the Non-interacting Wignon gas, the Black body radiation and Debye model are studied in statistical mechanics and the effects of Wigner parameter in the problems on the specific heat of Non-interacting Wignon gas and the energy density of Black body radiation are calculated. Finally, we introduced the grand canonical approach for two important problems in physics such as Wignon gas and Photon gas. Furthermore, the pressure of the photon gas and the critical temperature at Wignon condensation are calculated. (C) 2019 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.