RIEMANNIAN MANIFOLDS WITH A SEMI-SYMMETRIC METRIC P-CONNECTION
- Chaubey, Sudhakar Kr; Lee, Jae Won; Yadav, Sunil Kr
- Issue Date
- KOREAN MATHEMATICAL SOC
- Riemannian manifolds; second order parallel tensors; Ricci solitons; symmetric spaces; semi-symmetric metric connection; different curvature tensors
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN MATHEMATICAL SOCIETY, v.56, no.4, pp.1113 - 1129
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN MATHEMATICAL SOCIETY
- Start Page
- End Page
- We define a class of semi-symmetric metric connection on a Riemannian manifold for which the conformal, the projective, the con-circular, the quasi conformal and the m-projective curvature tensors are invariant. We also study the properties of semisymmetric, Ricci semisymmetric and Eisenhart problems for solving second order parallel symmetric and skew-symmetric tensors on the Riemannian manifolds equipped with a semi-symmetric metric P-connection.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 사범대학 > 수학교육과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.