Modified Anti Snyder Model with Minimal Length, Momentum Cutoff and Convergent Partition Function
- Chung, Won Sang; Hassanabadi, Hassan
- Issue Date
- SPRINGER/PLENUM PUBLISHERS
- Modified anti Snyder model; Minimal length; Partition function; Cosmological Constant
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF THEORETICAL PHYSICS, v.58, no.7, pp.2267 - 2281
- Journal Title
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF THEORETICAL PHYSICS
- Start Page
- End Page
- In this paper we consider the possible modification of the anti Snyder model so that it have the non-zero minimal length, momentum cutoff and the convergent partition function. For the modified anti Snyder model we discuss the representations, eigenstates of position operator, momentum wave function, one dimensional box problem, and harmonic oscillator problem. We extend this model into D-dimensional case so that it also may guarantee the convergent partition function. Using this partition function we discuss the thermodynamics of the free particle system and cosmological constant problem.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.