Geodesic Chord Property and Hypersurfaces of Space Formsopen access
- Kim, Dong-Soo; Kim, Young Ho; Yoon, Dae Won
- Issue Date
- geodesic chord property; hypersphere; hyperbolic space; isoparametric hypersurface
- SYMMETRY-BASEL, v.11, no.8
- Journal Title
- In the Euclidean space En, hyperplanes, hyperspheres and hypercylinders are the only isoparametric hypersurfaces. These hypersurfaces are also the only ones with chord property, that is, the chord connecting two points on them meets the hypersurfaces at the same angle at the two points. In this paper, we investigate hypersurfaces in nonflat space forms with the so-called geodesic chord property and classify such hypersurfaces completely.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 사범대학 > 수학교육과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.