One-dimensional quantum mechanics with Dunkl derivative
- Chung, Won Sang; Hassanabadi, Hassan
- Issue Date
- WORLD SCIENTIFIC PUBL CO PTE LTD
- Dunkl derivative; quantum mechanics
- MODERN PHYSICS LETTERS A, v.34, no.24
- Journal Title
- MODERN PHYSICS LETTERS A
- In this paper, we consider the quantum mechanics with Dunkl derivative. We use the Dunkl derivative to obtain the coordinate representation of the momentum operator and Hamiltonian. We introduce the scalar product to find that the momentum is Hermitian under this inner product. We study the one-dimensional box problem (the spin-less particle with mass m confined to the one-dimensional infinite wall). Finally, we discuss the harmonic oscillator problem.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.