Taxonomic review of genus Myzus (Hemiptera: Aphididae) in the Korean peninsula, with descriptions of three new species
- Choi, Hwalran; Kim, Hyojoong; Lee, Wonhoon; Lee, Minho; Shin, Seunggwan; Lee, Seunghwan
- Issue Date
- KOREAN SOC APPLIED ENTOMOLOGY
- Aphid; Macrosiphini; Keys; Korea
- JOURNAL OF ASIA-PACIFIC ENTOMOLOGY, v.22, no.3, pp.675 - 683
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF ASIA-PACIFIC ENTOMOLOGY
- Start Page
- End Page
- The aphid genus Myzus Passerini (Hemiptera: Aphididae) is reviewed from the Korean Peninsula. A total of 19 Korean Myzus species are studied including three new species: M. (Myzus) asterale sp. nov., collected on Aster sp. (Asteraceae); M. (Myzus) prunense sp. nov., collected on Prunus sp. (Rosaceae); and M. (Nectarosiphon) raphanense sp. nov., collected on Raphanus sativus L. (Brassicaceae). Those three new species are described with biometric measurements and illustrations. Host plants, distributions, identification keys to all Korean Myzus species are presented.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 농업생명과학대학 > 식물의학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.