Analysing the satisfaction of university-industry cooperation efforts based on the Kano model: A Korean case
- Suh, Yongyoon; Woo, Chulwan; Koh, Jinhwan; Jeon, Jeonghwan
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE INC
- University-industry cooperation; Kano model; Potential customer satisfaction improvement (PCSI) index; Portfolio analysis; Open innovation
- TECHNOLOGICAL FORECASTING AND SOCIAL CHANGE, v.148
- Journal Title
- TECHNOLOGICAL FORECASTING AND SOCIAL CHANGE
- Recently, there has been an increase in the university-industry cooperation to achieve harmonious development under the paradigm of open innovation. The government is engaging in various activities to promote successful university-industry cooperation efforts. Accordingly, relevant studies on the achievement of university-industry cooperation activities have been performed by many academic researchers. However, the satisfaction levels among university-industry cooperation program participants are insufficient. Moreover, studies on satisfaction with university-industry cooperation are also inadequate. Therefore, this research aims to propose a framework to analyse satisfaction with university-industry cooperation programs. The satisfaction index, dissatisfaction index, and potential customer satisfaction improvement (PCSI) index scores of the main efforts in university-industry cooperation are derived based on the Kano model. Portfolio analysis is performed to classify these main efforts into four categories and to analyse their characteristics. This study is expected to help improve satisfaction with university-industry cooperation by deriving guidelines for these types of initiatives.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공과대학 > Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering > Journal Articles
- 공과대학 > 전자공학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.