Investigation of fractional harmonic oscillator canonical ensemble in the q-deformed super-statistic
- Sobhani, Hadi; Hassanabadi, Hassan; Chung, Won Sang
- Issue Date
- WORLD SCIENTIFIC PUBL CO PTE LTD
- q-deformed super-statistic; fractional harmonic oscillator; conformable fractional derivative; canonical ensemble; numerical analysis
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF GEOMETRIC METHODS IN MODERN PHYSICS, v.16, no.11
- Journal Title
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF GEOMETRIC METHODS IN MODERN PHYSICS
- In this paper, a canonical ensemble of fractional harmonic oscillator has been considered. Then by using the q-deformed formalism of super-statistic, thermodynamical properties of such an ensemble have been evaluated. The important point in this paper is that because of the existence of the fractional parameter, the partition functions, consequently and the other thermodynamical properties, can be analytically derived. Therefore, these quantities have been evaluated numerically. These quantities have been plotted in terms of temperature when the deformation and the fractional parameter vary. Effects of these parameters on the thermodynamical properties of the canonical ensemble have been discussed in detail.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.