Dirac Oscillator Under the New Generalized Uncertainty Principle From the Concept Doubly Special Relativity
- Sargolzaeipor, S.; Hassanabadi, H.; Chung, W. S.
- Issue Date
- IOP PUBLISHING LTD
- Dirac equation; generalized uncertainty principle; doubly special relativity
- COMMUNICATIONS IN THEORETICAL PHYSICS, v.71, no.11
- Journal Title
- COMMUNICATIONS IN THEORETICAL PHYSICS
- We discuss one-dimensional Dirac oscillator, by using the concept doubly special relativity. We calculate the energy spectrum by using the concept doubly special relativity. Then, we derive another representation that the coordinate operator remains unchanged at the high energy while the momentum operator is deformed at the high energy so that it may be bounded from the above. Actually, we study the Dirac oscillator by using of the generalized uncertainty principle version and the concept doubly special relativity.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.