q-Deformed oscillator algebra in fermionic and bosonic limits
- Sargolzaeipor, S.; Hassanabadi, H.; Chung, W. S.; Ikot, A. N.
- Issue Date
- INDIAN ACAD SCIENCES
- Fock space; fermionic limit; bosonic limit; deformed oscillator algebra; thermodynamic properties
- PRAMANA-JOURNAL OF PHYSICS, v.93, no.5
- Journal Title
- PRAMANA-JOURNAL OF PHYSICS
- In this paper, the structure function corresponding to the q-deformed harmonic oscillator algebra is considered, where we construct the Hamiltonian by using creation and annihilation operators. Finally, the problem is investigated by evaluating the partition function of the system in finite- and infinite-dimensional Fock space for both fermionic and bosonic limits. Other thermodynamic properties such as the internal energy and the specific heat of the system are also calculated.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.