DSR-GUP, maximally localized state, and black hole thermodynamicsopen access
- Chung, Won Sang; Hassanabadi, Hassan
- Issue Date
- OXFORD UNIV PRESS INC
- PROGRESS OF THEORETICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL PHYSICS, v.2019, no.12
- Journal Title
- PROGRESS OF THEORETICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL PHYSICS
- We consider a new type of doubly special relativity transformation which gives a new types of generalized uncertainty principle. This model is known to have invariant Planck energy (or Planck momentum) and minimal length. For this model we discuss the generalized uncertainty relation and compute the minimal length and momentum upper bound. We also compute the corresponding maximally localized state explicitly. Finally, we use the generalized uncertainty relation compatible with doubly special relativity to discuss black hole thermodynamics.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.