Design and Structural Stability Investigation of Novel Flat-Face Multi-coupling Systems for Hydraulic Power Equipment
- Qin, Zhen; Tang, Xiaoran; Wu, Yu-Ting; Lyu, Sung-Ki; Park, Sanghu
- Issue Date
- KOREAN SOC PRECISION ENG
- Mechanism design; Hydraulic; Structural stability; Multi-coupling system; Numerical investigation
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PRECISION ENGINEERING AND MANUFACTURING, v.23, no.10, pp.1183 - 1202
- Journal Title
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PRECISION ENGINEERING AND MANUFACTURING
- Start Page
- End Page
- Hydraulic power transmission systems have been widely used in recent years by virtue of their precise transmission, large driving force, safety, and reliability. Designs of hydraulic systems are being proposed that provide more convenient installation, greater driving force, and are more environmentally friendly. With this evolution, traditional hydraulic couplings are gradually becoming unable to meet the ever-changing hydraulic circuit connection requirements. In this paper, based on the fluid-structure interaction numerical investigation method and experimental verification methods, the construction safety and stability of the novel flat-face coupling system (NFFCS) is investigated, and the safety level of its construction stability is compared with that of a conventional flat-face coupling system. In addition, the mechanism design for 4-circuit and 6-circuit hydraulic quick coupling equipment based on the NFFCS technology is proposed, and the kinematic principles of its rapid and safe connection are explained. A series of structural stability simulations are implemented and the safety and reliability are discussed.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공학계열 > Division of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.