Mechanically robust all-polymer solar cells enabled by polymerized small molecule acceptors featuring flexible siloxane-spacers
- Lee, Jin-Woo; Lee, Sun-Woo; Kim, Jingwan; Ha, Yeon Hee; Sun, Cheng; Tan Ngoc-Lan Phan; Lee, Seungjin; Wang, Cheng; Kim, Taek-Soo; Kim, Yun-Hi; Kim, Bumjoon J.
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY A, v.10, no.38, pp.20312 - 20322
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY A
- Start Page
- End Page
- Robust mechanical properties and high power conversion efficiencies (PCEs) of all-polymer solar cells (all-PSCs) are both the prerequisites for their application in wearable and stretchable electronics. However, these properties typically encounter a trade-off relationship. Herein, we report the development of new polymerized small-molecule acceptors (PSMAs) containing siloxane (SiO)-based flexible spacers (FSs) and demonstrate high-performance and mechanically robust all-PSCs. The introduction of highly flexible SiO-FSs increases the mechanical ductility of all-PSCs. Importantly, the SiO-FS unit enhances the solubility of PSMAs, enabling the fabrication of high-performance all-PSCs by solution processing using a non-halogenated solvent. Therefore, a high PCE (13.5%) and crack-onset strain (COS = 15.2%) are achieved for the all-PSC based on a SiO-FS-containing PSMA (PYSiO-10), which are superior to those of the reference system without SiO-FS (PCE = 9.8% and COS = 9.6%).
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 화학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.