A CONVERGENCE THEOREM FOR GENERALIZED MIXED EQUILIBRIUM PROBLEMS AND MULTIVALUED ASYMPTOTICALLY NONEXPANSIVE MAPPINGS
- Cho, Sun Young
- Issue Date
- YOKOHAMA PUBL
- Asymptotically nonexpansive mapping; Hilbert space; equilibrium problem; solution; onvergence; fixed point
- JOURNAL OF NONLINEAR AND CONVEX ANALYSIS, v.21, no.5, pp.1017 - 1026
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF NONLINEAR AND CONVEX ANALYSIS
- Start Page
- End Page
- In this paper, we are concerned with a projection-based method for solving generalized mixed equilibrium problems and fixed-point problems of multivalued asymptotically nonexpansive mappings. We obtain a convergence theorem of common solutions in norm without any compact conditions.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 본부대학II > 휴먼헬스케어학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.