형태소 ‘美’의 의미범주와 개념화 양상A Study on the Meaning Category and Conceptualization of Morphological ‘美’
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Meaning Category and Conceptualization of Morphological ‘美’
- Issue Date
- Good and bad; praise and censure; right and wrong; Psychology; Judgment; Evaluation; 好坏; 褒贬; 是非; 心理; 判断; 評價
- 동북아 문화연구, v.1, no.62, pp.71 - 87
- Journal Title
- 동북아 문화연구
- Start Page
- End Page
- The meaning category of the Chinese characte ‘美’, which we express as ‘beautiful’ is expressed based on the visual appearance that appears in the appearance of things, but the meaning category of ‘美’ used in real life is very large. Just as the semantic category of adjectives does not reveal clear boundaries, the meaning category of ‘美’ is not easy to draw a clear outline. The text is based on the confrontation of ‘美丑’ with the semantic category of ‘美’ set the boundary between the meaning category of ‘美’ by dividing into three parts the meaning category of ‘美’ through the concept of confrontation between ‘好坏’ and ‘褒贬’ and ‘是非’. In other words, all three confrontations are based on the basic confrontation of ‘美丑’ and can be said to be distinguished by the speaker through three perspectives: subjective psychology, objective grounds and logical judgment. This can be said to be a fusion of the event contents represented by the syntax and the subject categories expressed by the speaker.
In fact, most studies dealing with derivative meanings such as taste or sight or sense usually compare qualities within the various areas it describes, but the meaning categories of adjectives do not necessarily reveal clear boundaries depending on the area. Although the text was based simply on the notion of confrontation, it did not distinguish between the various areas of time and space or things described by the meaning category of ‘美’. However, in order to obtain more quantified objective information about the semantic categories of a particular morpheme, one has to access it through the logical relationship between the modifiers of the morpheme that make up the vocabulary and another central or central language that a particular vocabulary modifies in relation to the central language or syntax.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 인문대학 > 중어중문학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.