구심터빈 성능예측을 위한 상용프로그램의 적용성 평가Estimation of Acceptability of Commercial Software for Performance Prediction of Radial-Type Turbine
- Other Titles
- Estimation of Acceptability of Commercial Software for Performance Prediction of Radial-Type Turbine
- 조수용; 최범석; 임형수
- Issue Date
- Radial Turbine(구심터빈); Off-Design Point Prediction(탈설계점예측); Loss Models(손실모델); Performance Analysis(성능 해석); Efficiency(효율)
- 한국유체기계학회 논문집, v.23, no.2, pp.57 - 64
- Journal Title
- 한국유체기계학회 논문집
- Start Page
- End Page
- Radial-type turbines have been used in small power generation systems as well as aircraft engines since the mid-20th century.
It is also a core part of the turbocharger, so much research has been conducted. In addition, commercial software for performance prediction and design have been released. Recently, many research results have been published for the performance prediction and design of radial-type turbines for Organic Rankine Cycle using a working fluid as a refrigerant instead of air using a commercial software. Therefore, in this study, a performance prediction technique was developed based on the loss models with the experimental results, and then it was expanded to estimate the acceptability of a commercial software with the working fluid of refrigerant. In conclusion, it is important to recognize the range of error in performance prediction according to the application of commercial software.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공과대학 > Department of Aerospace and Software Engineering > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.