대동호의 시기별 및 계절별 수질변화 평가open accessAssessment of Seasonal Variation in Water Quality in Daedong Lake
- Other Titles
- Assessment of Seasonal Variation in Water Quality in Daedong Lake
- 윤진주; 강세원; 박종환; 서동철; 김현우; 조주식
- Issue Date
- Daedong lake; Eutrophication; Trend analysis; Trophic level; Water pollution characteristics
- 한국환경농학회지, v.39, no.3, pp.197 - 203
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- BACKGROUND: Most lakes have increased concerns about water pollution due to the inflow of non-point sources caused by human activities. Therefore, the lake water quality survey was conducted in order to propose effective plans for water quality management by analyzing the characteristics of lakes and the change of water quality. METHODS AND RESULTS: In order to investigate the physicochemical water quality in Daedong lake, water quality analysis was undertaken from July 2018 to June 2019. Water temperature was ranged from 7.8 to 34.3℃ and pH varied from 6.9 to 10.2. The concentration of Dissolved oxygen, Suspended solid, Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD), and Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) were 5.6 ~ 17.2 mg/L, 2.4 ~ 35.3 mg/L, and 4.5 ~ 15.1 mg/L, and 0.9 ~ 2.8 mg/L, respectively. The Total Nitrogen (T-N) concen-tration ranged from 0.974 ~ 2.126 mg/L, and Total Phos-phorus (T-P) concentration ranged from 0.014 ~ 0.057 mg/L. The Chlorophyll-a (Chl-a) ranged from 2.7 ~ 37.9 mg/m3. Through Carlson TSIm assessment using T-P and Chl-a results, evaluating trophic state, Daedong lake was evaluated as mesotrophic.
CONCLUSION: Water pollution management plan needs such as nutrient removal technology and nonpoint source management for prevention of eutrophication in Daedong lake.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- ETC > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.