심층 신경망 기반의 앙상블 방식을 이용한 토마토 작물의 질병 식별Tomato Crop Disease Classification Using an Ensemble Approach Based on a Deep Neural Network
- Other Titles
- Tomato Crop Disease Classification Using an Ensemble Approach Based on a Deep Neural Network
- Issue Date
- Crop Disease Classification; Ensemble Approach; Deep Neural Network
- 멀티미디어학회논문지, v.23, no.10, pp.1250 - 1257
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The early detection of diseases is important in agriculture because diseases are major threats of reducing crop yield for farmers. The shape and color of plant leaf are changed differently according to the disease. So we can detect and estimate the disease by inspecting the visual feature in leaf. This study presents a vision-based leaf classification method for detecting the diseases of tomato crop.
ResNet-50 model was used to extract the visual feature in leaf and classify the disease of tomato crop, since the model showed the higher accuracy than the other ResNet models with different depths. We propose a new ensemble approach using several DCNN classifiers that have the same structure but have been trained at different ranges in the DCNN layers. Experimental result achieved accuracy of 97.19% for PlantVillage dataset. It validates that the proposed method effectively classify the disease of tomato crop
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- ETC > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.