BIM을 활용한 VE/LCC/LCA 평가 모형 개발A Development of VE/LCC/LCA Evaluation System using BIM
- Other Titles
- A Development of VE/LCC/LCA Evaluation System using BIM
- 최형래; 김현승; 강인석; 김창학
- Issue Date
- VE; LCC; LCA; BIM library; BIM-based VE/LCC/LCA analysis
- 한국도로학회논문집, v.22, no.6, pp.17 - 25
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- PURPOSES : This study aimed to provide a method for linking VE/LCC/LCA and BIM and to develop a system for BIM-based VE/LCC/ LCA evaluation.
METHODS : Based on literature reviews and case studies, we propose bridge hierarchies for sharing and integrating VE/LCC/LCA and BIM information and standard unit price and equipment workloads for LCC and LCA analysis. We further developed a BIM library to visualize various ideas and alternatives.
RESULTS : The results of the proposed system demonstrate that the VE can be systemized and the original draft and alternatives can be visually provided via the BIM library. In addition, the LCC cost can be calculated by the automatic volume calculation of the bridge BIM library and the LCA can be calculated using the materials and equipment (these are BIM attribute information).
CONCLUSIONS : The developed method can be more reliable and productive of VE, LCC, and LCA work owing to the partial automation and visualization of the developed system.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공과대학 > Department of Civil Engineering > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.