빅데이터 기반 어휘연결망분석을 활용한 ‘창업’과 ‘기업가정신’의 의미변화연구The Study on the Meaning Change of ‘Startup’ and ‘Entrepreneurship’ using the Bigdata-based Corpus Network Analysis
- Other Titles
- The Study on the Meaning Change of ‘Startup’ and ‘Entrepreneurship’ using the Bigdata-based Corpus Network Analysis
- 김연종; 박상혁
- Issue Date
- Startup; Entrepreneurship; Corpus Network Analysis; Topic Analysis
- (사)디지털산업정보학회 논문지, v.16, no.4, pp.75 - 93
- Journal Title
- (사)디지털산업정보학회 논문지
- Start Page
- End Page
- The purpose of this study is to extract keywords for 'startup' and 'entrepreneurship' from Naver news articles in Korea since 1990 and Google news articles in foreign countries, and to understand the changes in the meaning of entrepreneurship and entrepreneurship in each era It is aimed at doing.
In summary, first, in terms of the frequency of keywords, venture sprouting is a sample of the entrepreneurial spirit of the government-led and entrepreneurs' chairman, and various technology investments and investments in corporate establishment have been made. It can be seen that training for the development of items and items was carried out, and in the case of the venture re-emergence period, it can be seen that the youth-oriented entrepreneurship and innovation through the development of various educational programs were emphasized.
Second, in the result of vocabulary network analysis, the network connection and centrality of keywords in the leap period tended to be stronger than in the germination period, but the re-leap period tended to return to the level of germination.
Third, in topic analysis, it can be seen that Naver keyword topics are mostly business-related content related to support, policy, and education, whereas topics through Google News consist of major keywords that are more specifically applicable to practical work.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 창업대학원 > 창업학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.