스마트 기술을 활용한 승강기 위험 상황 자동 예측판단 기법 개발Development of Automatic Prediction Method for Elevator Hazard Situation Using Smart Technology
- Other Titles
- Development of Automatic Prediction Method for Elevator Hazard Situation Using Smart Technology
- 박찬용; 이창훈; 최병근; 서상윤
- Issue Date
- 승강기; 영상; 음향; 소음; 진동; 제어반; 기계학습; 승강기 갇힘; elevator; video; sound; vibration; noise; control panel; machine learning; stuck in elevator
- 한국소음진동공학회논문집, v.30, no.6, pp.634 - 641
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- In Korea, the first elevator was introduced in 1910. Thereafter, Korea has been ranked 3rd in installation and 7th in maintenance worldwide. During the last five years, an average of 35000 elevators per year have been installed, and the total number of installed elevator increases every year.
In Korea, 92.1% of the elevator malfunctions are to be stuck in an elevator. When passengers are stuck in an elevator, elevator maintenance personnel or firefighters usually rescue them; however, the number of firefighter rescues has been increasing compared to the number of new elevators installed. Along with the increase in being stuck in an elevator and the increase in the number of firefighter rescues, anxiety of elevator passengers and social costs are also increasing. Hence, there is a need to find a method to reduce these incidences. Therefore, it is essential to develop an intelligent rescue system using video, video, vibration, noise and elevator’s malfunction signal for various hazard pattern recognition.
In this study, we propose a new technology that can prevent incidents such as being stuck in an elevator, violence or collapse, and minimize the gap in field management through a fast and accurate hazard prediction and response method based on machine learning.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 해양과학대학 > 스마트자동화공학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.