딥러닝 기법을 사용한 이차원 과도유동 해석open accessAnalysis of Two Dimensional Transient Flow Using Deep Learning Technique
- Other Titles
- Analysis of Two Dimensional Transient Flow Using Deep Learning Technique
- 이태환; 박진현
- Issue Date
- 딥러닝; 컨볼루션 신경망; 과도유동; 속도분포; Deep learning; Convolutional neural network; Transient flow; Velocity distribution
- 한국기계기술학회지, v.22, no.1, pp.12 - 18
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The flow analysis of two dimensional transient flow over the obstacles with rectangular cross sections was performed. And 190 velocity distributions for each aspect ratio were imaged to provide input data for convolutional neural network learning. The classification and regression methods were used in estimating the aspect ratio from given velocity distributions.
As a result the classification method was more exact than the regression method. But both the classification and regression methods gave relatively accurate prediction of the defined aspect ratio judging from the imaged velocity distributions. This confirms that the deep learning technique is applicable to the flow analysis.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 융합기술공과대학 > Division of Mechatronics Engineering > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.