기업가의 도덕성이 기업가정신 및 사회적 책임을 통한 재무적 성과와 사회적 성과에 미치는 영향Impact of Entrepreneurial Morality on Financial Performance and Social Performance through Entrepreneurship and Social Responsibility
- Other Titles
- Impact of Entrepreneurial Morality on Financial Performance and Social Performance through Entrepreneurship and Social Responsibility
- 김연종; 박상혁; 오승희
- Issue Date
- Morality; Corporate Social Responsibility; Entrepreneurship; Social Performance; Financial Performance
- 정보시스템연구, v.29, no.1, pp.137 - 158
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Purpose: This study aims to analyze how entrepreneurs' morality affects entrepreneurship and social responsibility. The purpose of this study is to analyze the differences of entrepreneurship and social responsibility on corporate financial performance and social performance by measuring entrepreneurial morality index.
Design/methodology/approach: The research model is based on the existing literature related to morality, entrepreneurship, social responsibility, and corporate performance. In order to verify the research model, empirical analysis was conducted. The collected data were analyzed by Smart-pls 2.0 based on the structural equation model based measurement model verification and the structural model verification two - step approach. Using the bootstrapping method of PLS, 500 samples were constructed and hypothesis verification was performed.
Findings: The results of this study are as follows. In the case of general manufacturing companies, business people are more focused on improving corporate performance than morality, and have a somewhat consistent effect with entrepreneurial spirit that does not have a space of morality. When entrepreneurship is strengthened, financial performance and social performance. Business entrepreneurs in social enterprises are more aware of social responsibility than entrepreneurship, so they achieve both financial performance and social performance at the same time. As a result of this study, it was found that there is a difference in perception depending on the morality of the business people, entrepreneurship, social bookkeeping, and management performance according to the type of company.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 창업대학원 > 창업학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.