이형접합 Pinb-D1 유전자형이 밀가루 이화학적 특성 및 가공 적성에 미치는 영향open accessEffect of Heterozygous Genotypes at the Pinb-D1 Loci on Physicochemical Properties of Flour and End-Use Quality
- Other Titles
- Effect of Heterozygous Genotypes at the Pinb-D1 Loci on Physicochemical Properties of Flour and End-Use Quality
- 최창현; 박진희; 모영준; 김경민; 김경훈; 강천식; 박태일; 조성우; 박철수
- Issue Date
- Korean wheat; puroindolines; physicochemical properties; end-use quality
- 한국육종학회지, v.52, no.2, pp.131 - 139
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- An advanced F8 population was derived from a cross between the hard wheat cultivar “Keumkang” carrying Pinb-D1b and thesoft wheat cultivar “Olgeuru” carrying Pinb-D1a. A breeding line named “Hetero”, which exhibited the heterozygous-like Pinb-D1a/Pinb-D1bgenotype, was selected by sequence analysis and KASP (Kompetitive Allele Specific PCR) assay. Physicochemical and processing characteristicsof flour were tested in the Hetero line and compared with the two parental cultivars for two years. Hetero display a Glu-1 composition similarto Keumkang and a Glu-3 composition intermediate between Keumkang and Olgeuru. Contrary to the expectation that Hetero carrying thePinb-D1a/Pinb-D1b genotype would exhibit an intermediate phenotype between the two parents, its overall flour physicochemical characteristicswere more similar to Keumkang than to Olgeuru. The flour yield of Hetero (71.6%) was lower than that of Keumkang (74.5%). However,the flour particle size (73.3 μm) and damaged starch content (4.6%) of Hetero were similar to those of Keumkang (71.9 μm and 4.5%).
The protein content (16.5%) and sodium dodecyl sulfate-sedimentation volume (72.8 mL) of Hetero were higher than those of Keumkang(14.0% and 57.5 mL) and Olgeuru (11.4% and 45.5 mL). The mixograph water absorption (68.7%) and mixing tolerance (17.7 mm) valuesof Hetero were higher than those of Keumkang (65.6% and 15.9 mm) with the same mixing time of 3.9 min. The bread loaf volume ofHetero was lower than that of Keumkang (866.7 vs. 894.7 mL). The cooked noodles hardness of Hetero was higher than that of Keumkang(5.9 vs. 4.7 N).
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 농업생명과학대학 > 스마트농산업학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.