딥러닝을 이용한 평판에서의 과도 전도 열전달에 대한 연구A Study on Transient Conduction Heat Transfer in a Flat Plate using Deep Learning
- Other Titles
- A Study on Transient Conduction Heat Transfer in a Flat Plate using Deep Learning
- 이태환; 박진현
- Issue Date
- 딥러닝; 컨볼루션 신경망; 전도 열전달; 온도 분포; Deep learning; Convolutional neural network; Conduction heat transfer; Temperature distribution
- 한국기계기술학회지, v.22, no.5, pp.865 - 870
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The temperature distributions were numerically calculated for the two-dimensional transient conduction heat transfer problem of a square plate. The obtained temperature distributions were converted into colors to create images, and they were provided as learning and test data of CNN. Classification and regression networks were constructed to predict representative wall temperatures through CNN analysis.
As results, the classification networks predicted the representative wall temperatures with an accuracy of 99.91% by erroneously predicting only 1 out of 1100 images. The regression networks predicted the representative wall temperatures within errors of C. From this fact, it was confirmed that the deep learning techniques are applicable to the transient conduction heat transfer problems.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 융합기술공과대학 > Division of Mechatronics Engineering > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.