Some Identities of Degenerate Bell Polynomialsopen access
- Kim, Taekyun; Kim, Dae San; Kim, Han Young; Kwon, Jongkyum
- Issue Date
- new type degenerate Bell polynomials; degenerate Bernoulli polynomials; degenerate Euler polynomials; degenerate Cauchy polynomials
- MATHEMATICS, v.8, no.1
- Journal Title
- The new type degenerate of Bell polynomials and numbers were recently introduced, which are a degenerate version of Bell polynomials and numbers and are different from the previously introduced partially degenerate Bell polynomials and numbers. Several expressions and identities on those polynomials and numbers were obtained. In this paper, as a further investigation of the new type degenerate Bell polynomials, we derive several identities involving those degenerate Bell polynomials, Stirling numbers of the second kind and Carlitz's degenerate Bernoulli or degenerate Euler polynomials. In addition, we obtain an identity connecting the degenerate Bell polynomials, Cauchy polynomials, Bernoulli numbers, Stirling numbers of the second kind and degenerate Stirling numbers of the second kind.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 사범대학 > 수학교육과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.