Integration of the variance of quadratic loss for evaluating process performance
- Zhang, Yanjing; Ma, Yizhong; Park, Chanseok; Byun, Jai-Hyun
- Issue Date
- TAYLOR & FRANCIS INC
- quadratic loss; variance of quadratic loss; kurtosis; distance method; Pareto front approach; performance evaluation
- QUALITY ENGINEERING, v.32, no.1, pp.46 - 57
- Journal Title
- QUALITY ENGINEERING
- Start Page
- End Page
- This article interprets Taguchi's quadratic quality loss function from a different viewpoint by considering the variance of quadratic loss as well as the mean of quadratic loss. The behavior of the variance of quadratic loss is characterized by the kurtosis and variance of the quality characteristic. To evaluate the location and dispersion performances of the quadratic loss simultaneously, a distance method linked with a Pareto front approach is proposed for process performance evaluation.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 공과대학 > Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.