Possible non-additive entropy based on the alpha-deformed addition
- Chung, Won Sang; Hassanabadi, Hassan
- Issue Date
- SPRINGER HEIDELBERG
- EUROPEAN PHYSICAL JOURNAL PLUS, v.135, no.1
- Journal Title
- EUROPEAN PHYSICAL JOURNAL PLUS
- We reexamine the non-additive entropy which was first proposed by Tsallis  where this deformed entropy (q-entropy) is related to a special map. We consider a new map giving the alpha-additive property. Based on this, we propose a new type of non-additive entropy which we call alpha-entropy and derive the alpha-deformed Boltzmann factor and alpha-deformed free energy. As an example, we discuss the black body radiation in the alpha-deformed thermodynamics where we regard photon as a particle obeying alpha-deformed boson algebra.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.