Nanofiber NiMoO4/g-C3N4 Composite Electrode Materials for Redox Supercapacitor Applicationsopen access
- Thiagarajan, Kannadasan; Bavani, Thirugnanam; Arunachalam, Prabhakarn; Lee, Seung Jun; Theerthagiri, Jayaraman; Madhavan, Jaganathan; Pollet, Bruno Georges; Choi, Myong Yong
- Issue Date
- NiMoO4; NiMoO4/g-C3N4 composite; redox supercapacitors; hydrothermal method
- NANOMATERIALS, v.10, no.2
- Journal Title
- NiMoO4/g-C3N4 was fabricated by a hydrothermal method and used as an electrode material in a supercapacitor. The samples were characterized by XRD, FTIR, scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and transmission electron microscopy (TEM) to study the physical and structural properties of the as-prepared NiMoO4/g-C3N4 material. The electrochemical responses of pristine NiMoO4 and the NiMoO4/g-C3N4 nanocomposite material were investigated by cyclic voltammetry (CV), galvanostatic charge-discharge (GCD) and electrochemical impedance spectroscopy (EIS). From the CD studies, the NiMoO4/g-C3N4 nanocomposite revealed a higher maximum specific capacitance (510 Fg(-1)) in comparison to pristine NiMoO4 (203 Fg(-1)). In addition, the NiMoO4/g-C3N4 composite electrode material exhibited high stability, which maintained up to 91.8% capacity even after 2000 charge-discharge cycles. Finally, NiMoO4/g-C3N4 was found to exhibit an energy density value of 11.3 Whkg(-1). These findings clearly suggested that NiMoO4/g-C3N4 could be a suitable electrode material for electrochemical capacitors.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 화학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.