Experimental Study on the Flexural Behavior of Steel-Textile-Reinforced Concrete: Various Textile Reinforcement Detailsopen access
- You, Jungbhin; Park, Jongho; Park, Sun-Kyu; Hong, Sungnam
- Issue Date
- steel textile reinforced concrete; textile reinforced concrete; reinforced concrete; prestressed textile; flexural behavior; AR-glass textile; hook; steel textile reinforced concrete
- APPLIED SCIENCES-BASEL, v.10, no.4
- Journal Title
- APPLIED SCIENCES-BASEL
- In this study, one reinforced concrete specimen and six textile reinforced concrete (TRC) specimens were produced to analyze the flexural behavior of steel-textile-reinforced concrete. The TRC specimen was manufactured using a total of four variables: textile reinforcement amount, textile reinforcement hook, textile mesh type, textile lay out form. Flexural performance increases with textile reinforcement amount, textile reinforcement hook type and textile reinforcement mesh type. The flexural performance was improved when physical hooks were used. Furthermore, textile reinforcement was verified as being effective at controlling the deflection.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 해양과학대학 > 해양토목공학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.