An oligomer semiconductor with an asymmetric cyclohexylhexyl end group for solution-processed organic field-effect transistors
- Jeong, Yeong Hean; An, Tae Kyu; Lee, Min Cho; Lee, Min-Jung; Jung, Sun Young; Jeong, Yong Jin; Kim, Yun-Hi
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE SA
- Organic semiconductor; Asymmetric cyclohexylbexyl end group; Crystal; Fused acene; Organic field-effect transistor (OFET)
- MATERIALS CHEMISTRY AND PHYSICS, v.241
- Journal Title
- MATERIALS CHEMISTRY AND PHYSICS
- We report on the synthesis of an oligomer semiconductor, 2-(6((6-cyclohexylhexyl)oxy)naphthalen-2-yl) anthracene (C-HNA), and research its potential application as a thin-film active layer for organic field-effect transistors (OFETs). The measured field-effect mobility of the spin-coated C-HNA films for OFETs was 2.3 x 10(-2) cm(2)/(V.s). The performance of the resulting OFETs was attributed to the packing tendency of the asymmetric oligomer, where the asymmetric cyclohexylated alkyl chains were vertically aligned to the substrates, which contributed to favorable charge transfer.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 화학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.