phi-deformed boson algebra based on phi-deformed addition and non-classical properties of phi-deformed coherent states
- Chung, Won Sang; Hassanabadi, Hassan
- Issue Date
- IOP PUBLISHING LTD
- deformed boson algebra; supersymmetric quantum mechanics; phi-coherent states
- PHYSICA SCRIPTA, v.95, no.3
- Journal Title
- PHYSICA SCRIPTA
- In this paper the general deformed boson algebra called a phi-deformed boson algebra is discussed based on the phi-addition and phi-subtraction. The phi-derivative and the realization of phi-deformed boson algebra are also discussed. Besides, phi-deformed su(2) algebra (su(phi)(2) algebra) and supersymmetric quantum mechanics are also discussed. Seven possible phi-deformed boson algebras are discussed and phi-coherent states and non-classical properties are investigated.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.