Investigation of Heisenberg algebra for a modified anti-de Sitter and modified anti-Snyder models
- Farahani, Nasrin; Hassanabadi, Hassan; Chung, Won Sang; Naderi, Leyla
- Issue Date
- IOP PUBLISHING LTD
- modified (anti)-de Sitter model; extended uncertainty principle; generalized uncertainty principle; Heisenberg algebra
- COMMUNICATIONS IN THEORETICAL PHYSICS, v.72, no.3
- Journal Title
- COMMUNICATIONS IN THEORETICAL PHYSICS
- In this paper, we consider a possible modification of the de Sitter and anti-de Sitter space for the extended uncertainty principle. For the modified anti-de Sitter model we discuss the representation and wave functions of the momentum operator for a one-dimensional box problem. Also, we consider modified Snyder and anti-Snyder models for the generalized uncertainty principle. Then, we assume the Hamiltonian with different potential and solve the Heisenberg algebra for the modified (anti)-de Sitter and (anti)-Snyder models in both position and in the momentum space.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.