Degenerate polyexponential functions and type 2 degenerate poly-Bernoulli numbers and polynomialsopen access
- Kim, Taekyun; Kim, Dae San; Kwon, Jongkyum; Lee, Hyunseok
- Issue Date
- Degenerate polyexponential functions; Type 2 degenerate poly-Bernoulli polynomials; Type 2 degenerate poly-Bernoulli numbers
- ADVANCES IN DIFFERENCE EQUATIONS, v.2020, no.1
- Journal Title
- ADVANCES IN DIFFERENCE EQUATIONS
- The polyexponential functions were introduced by Hardy and rediscovered by Kim, as inverses to the polylogarithm functions. Recently, the type 2 poly-Bernoulli numbers and polynomials were defined by means of the polyexponential functions. In this paper, we introduce the degenerate polyexponential functions and the degenerate type 2 poly-Bernoulli numbers and polynomials, as degenerate versions of such functions and numbers and polynomials. We derive several explicit expressions and some identities for those numbers and polynomials.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 사범대학 > 수학교육과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.