Randomized, phase II trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of atezolizumab plus capecitabine adjuvant therapy compared to capecitabine monotherapy for triple receptor-negative breast cancer (TNBC) with residual invasive cancer after neoadjuvant chemotherapy (MIRINAE trial, KCSG-BR18-21).
- Park, In Hae; Kim, Gun Min; Kim, Jee Hyun; Kim, Hanjo; Park, Kyong Hwa; Park, Yeon Hee; Baek, Sun Kyung; Sim, Sung Hoon; Ahn, Hee Kyung; Lee, Gyeong-Won; Lee, Kyoung Eun; Lee, Ji Eun; Lim, Seungtaek; Jung, Kyung Hae; Im, Seock-Ah
- Issue Date
- LIPPINCOTT WILLIAMS & WILKINS
- JOURNAL OF CLINICAL ONCOLOGY, v.38, no.15
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF CLINICAL ONCOLOGY
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- College of Medicine > Department of Medicine > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.