Lightlike Hypersurfaces of an Indefinite Nearly Trans-Sasakian Manifold with an (l, m)-type Connection
- Lee, Chul Woo; Lee, Jae Won
- Issue Date
- KYUNGPOOK NATL UNIV, DEPT MATHEMATICS
- (l, m)-type connection; recurrent; Lie recurrent; lightlike hypersurface; indefinite nearly trans-Sasakian manifold
- KYUNGPOOK MATHEMATICAL JOURNAL, v.60, no.2, pp.223 - 238
- Journal Title
- KYUNGPOOK MATHEMATICAL JOURNAL
- Start Page
- End Page
- We study a lightlike hypersurface M of an indefinite nearly trans-Sasakian manifold (M) over bar with an (l, m)-type connection such that the structure vector field zeta of (M) over bar is tangent to M. In particular, we focus on such lightlike hypersurfaces M for which the structure tensor field F is either recurrent or Lie recurrent, or such that M itself is totally umbilical or screen totally umbilical.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 사범대학 > 수학교육과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.