Organocatalytic Asymmetric Michael Addition of Ketones to alpha,beta-Unsaturated Nitro Compoundsopen access
- Shim, Jae Ho; Nam, Si Hun; Kim, Byeong-Seon; Ha, Deok-Chan
- Issue Date
- organocatalyst; enantioselectivity; yield; thiourea catalyst; asymmetric
- CATALYSTS, v.10, no.6
- Journal Title
- An organic catalyst "(R,R)-1,2-diphenylethylenediamine(DPEN) derivative'' was devel-oped as a chiral bifunctional organocatalyst and applied for asymmetric Michael additions of aromatic ketones totrans-beta-nitroalkene compounds under neutral conditions. The isopropyl-subs-tituted thiourea catalyst in neutral condition provides high chemical yield and enantioselectivities (ee) (up to 96% yield, 98% ee).
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 사범대학 > 화학교육과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.