Some results on degenerate Daehee and Bernoulli numbers and polynomialsopen access
- Kim, Taekyun; Kim, Dae San; Kim, Han Young; Kwon, Jongkyum
- Issue Date
- Degenerate Daehee polynomials and numbers; Multiple degenerate Daehee numbers; Higher-order degenerate Daehee polynomials and numbers
- ADVANCES IN DIFFERENCE EQUATIONS, v.2020, no.1
- Journal Title
- ADVANCES IN DIFFERENCE EQUATIONS
- In this paper, we study a degenerate version of the Daehee polynomials and numbers, namely the degenerate Daehee polynomials and numbers, which were actually called the degenerate Daehee polynomials and numbers of the third kind and recently introduced by Jang et al. (J. Comput. Appl. Math. 364:112343,2020). We derive their explicit expressions and some identities involving them. Further, we introduce the multiple degenerate Daehee numbers and higher-order degenerate Daehee polynomials and numbers which can be represented in terms of integrals on the unitcube. Again, we deduce their explicit expressions and some identities related to them.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 사범대학 > 수학교육과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.