Grain Size and Phase Transformation Behavior of TiNi Shape-Memory-Alloy Thin Film under Different Deposition Conditionsopen access
- Bae, Joohyeon; Lee, Hyunsuk; Seo, Duckhyeon; Yun, Sangdu; Yang, Jeonghyeon; Huh, Sunchul; Jeong, Hyomin; Noh, Jungpil
- Issue Date
- TiNi thin film; shape memory alloy; grain size; phase transformation behavior
- MATERIALS, v.13, no.14
- Journal Title
- TiNi shape-memory-alloy thin films can be used as small high-speed actuators or sensors because they exhibit a rapid response rate. In recent years, the transformation temperature of these films, manufactured via a magnetron sputtering method, was found to be lower than that of the bulk alloys owing to the small size of the grain. In this study, deposition conditions (growth rate, film thickness, and substrate temperature) affecting the grain size of thin films were investigated. The grain size of the thin film alloys was found to be most responsive to the substrate temperature.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 해양과학대학 > 스마트자동화공학과 > Journal Articles
- 해양과학대학 > 기계시스템공학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.