The complete mitochondrial genome of Alphitobius diaperinus Panzer, 1797 (Coleoptera: Tenebrionidae)open access
- Hong, Ki-Jeong; Ki, Woong; Park, Doo-Sang; Yang, Byung-Kun; Lee, Hyobin; Park, Jongsun; Lee, Wonhoon
- Issue Date
- TAYLOR & FRANCIS LTD
- Mitochondrial genome; Alphitobius diaperinus; Coleoptera; Tenebrionidae; South Korea
- MITOCHONDRIAL DNA PART B-RESOURCES, v.5, no.3, pp.2291 - 2293
- Journal Title
- MITOCHONDRIAL DNA PART B-RESOURCES
- Start Page
- End Page
- Alphitobius diaperinus Panzer, 1797 is a major pest in poultry production and easily observed in poultry litter. We have determined mitochondrial genome of A. diaperinus collected in Chungcheongbuk-do, Republic of Korea. The circular mitogenome of A. diaperinus is 15,511 bp long which is longer than that of Z. atratus but shorter than that of T. obscurus. It includes 13 protein-coding genes, two ribosomal RNA genes, and 22 transfer RNAs. The base composition was AT-biased (72.4%). Phylogenetic tree displays that tribe Alphitobiini is clustered with tribes Helopini and Diaperini with enough supportive values of three phylogenetic trees.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 농업생명과학대학 > 식물의학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.