The effect of fractional calculus on the formation of quantum-mechanical operators
- Chung, Won Sang; Zare, Soroush; Hassanabadi, Hassan; Maghsoodi, Elham
- Issue Date
- the fractional calculus; the fractional quantum mechanics; the fractional wave equation
- MATHEMATICAL METHODS IN THE APPLIED SCIENCES, v.43, no.11, pp.6950 - 6967
- Journal Title
- MATHEMATICAL METHODS IN THE APPLIED SCIENCES
- Start Page
- End Page
- In this paper, the deformation of the ordinary quantum mechanics is formulated based on the idea of conformable fractional calculus. Some properties of fractional calculus and fractional elementary functions are investigated. The fractional wave equation in 1 + 1 dimension and fractional version of the Lorentz transformation are discussed. Finally, the fractional quantum mechanics is formulated; infinite potential well problem, density of states for the ideal gas, and quantum harmonic oscillator problem are discussed.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.