Effects of Bulk Heterojunction Morphology Control via Thermal Annealing on the Fill Factor of Anthracene-based Polymer Solar Cells
- Cha, Hyojung; Li, Jiaqiang; Li, Yifan; Kim, Seul-Ong; Kim, Yun-Hi; Kwon, Soon-Ki
- Issue Date
- POLYMER SOC KOREA
- organic solar cell; morphology; thermal treatment; anthracene; fill factor
- MACROMOLECULAR RESEARCH, v.28, no.9, pp.820 - 825
- Journal Title
- MACROMOLECULAR RESEARCH
- Start Page
- End Page
- Here we report a polymeric semiconductor (ODATT) comprising alkoxy anthracene (ODA) and thienothiophene (TT) polymerized by stille coupling reaction with the Pd catalyst. The optical properties of the polymer: PC71BM blend films are used by the UV-Visible absorption spectroscopy. The ODATT blends with PC71BM exhibit a maximal power conversion efficiency of 2.2%viathermal annealing treatment. Morphological analysis of the polymer: PC71BM blend films demonstrate the influence of ODATT polymer segregation on device performance by atomic force microscopy and transmission electron microscopy. We confirmed that ODATT has enhanced fill factor after thermal annealing treatment from the reduced series and shunt resistance from morphological enhancement.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 화학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.