Explosive AR(1) process with independent but not identically distributed errors
- Kim, Tae Yoon; Hwang, Sun Young; Oh, Haejune
- Issue Date
- SPRINGER HEIDELBERG
- Explosive AR(1) process; Non-identical distribution; Least square estimator
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN STATISTICAL SOCIETY, v.49, no.3, pp.702 - 721
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN STATISTICAL SOCIETY
- Start Page
- End Page
- Anderson (The Annals of Mathematical Statistics 30(3):676-687, 1959) studied the limiting distribution of the least square estimator for explosiveAR(1) process under the independent and identically distributed (iid) condition on error i.e., Xt =.Xt- 1 + et where. > 1 and et is iid error with Ee = 0 and Ee2 < 8. This paper is mainly concerned about the limiting distribution of the least square estimator of., that is.<^>, when errors are not identically distributed. In addition, we provide an approximate description of the limiting distribution of n-1 j=0.- j en- j when. > 1 as n -> infinity.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > Dept. of Information and Statistics > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.