One new record of the genus Cinara Curtis, 1835 (Hemiptera: Aphididae: Lachninae) from Koreaopen access
- Lee, Jieun; Lee, Taeseon; Seo, Hong Yul; Lee, Minho; Lee, Seunghwan; Hong, Ki-Jeong; Lee, Wonhoon
- Issue Date
- NATL SCIENCE MUSEUM & KOREAN NATL ARBORETUM
- Cinara (Cinara) cedri cedri; Cedrus deodara; New record; Korea; Taxonomy
- JOURNAL OF ASIA-PACIFIC BIODIVERSITY, v.13, no.3, pp.465 - 469
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF ASIA-PACIFIC BIODIVERSITY
- Start Page
- End Page
- Cinara (Cinara) cedri cedri was recognized for the first time from Korea on Cedrus deodara in Gangwon Province. The apterous viviparous female is redescribed, illustrated, and measured. A taxonomic key to species of the genus Cinara in worldwide on Cedrus spp. is provided. (C) 2020 National Science Museum of Korea (NSMK) and Korea National Arboretum (KNA), Publishing Services by Elsevier.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 농업생명과학대학 > 식물의학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.