Doubly superstatistics with bivariate modified Dirac delta distribution
- Chung, Won Sang; Hassanabadi, Hassan
- Issue Date
- Doubly super statistics; Dirac delta distribution; Boltzmann factor
- PHYSICA A-STATISTICAL MECHANICS AND ITS APPLICATIONS, v.554
- Journal Title
- PHYSICA A-STATISTICAL MECHANICS AND ITS APPLICATIONS
- In this paper we consider the doubly super statistics with bivariate modified Dirac delta distribution which has the same mean as the bivariate Dirac delta distribution but has non-vanishing covariances. We derive the doubly superstatistical Boltzmann factor and use it to compute the doubly superstatistical expectation values of energy and particle number. As an example we discuss the ideal gas model based on doubly superstatistics. (C) 2020 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.