Thymic Hematoma Found in a Wild Eurasian Otter (Lutra lutra)
- Lee, Min-Kwon; Lee, Hee-Chun; Cho, Jae-Hyeon; Hong, Il-Hwa
- Issue Date
- WILDLIFE DISEASE ASSOC, INC
- JOURNAL OF WILDLIFE DISEASES, v.56, no.4, pp.950 - 952
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF WILDLIFE DISEASES
- Start Page
- End Page
- Thymic hematomas are uncommon in animals, and the few reported cases are all in dogs. In May 2019, we necropsied a wild Eurasian otter (Lutra lutra) in Junju, Republic of Korea, and found a thymic hematoma without any signs of trauma or hemorrhage in other organs, except for a hemothorax. This study describes the macroscopic and microscopic examinations of a thymic hematoma in an Eurasian otter.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 수의과대학 > Department of Veterinary Medicine > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.