Evaluation of corrosion conditions for the steel box members by corrosion monitoring exposure test
- Jin, Yong-Hee; Ha, Min-Gyun; Jeon, Seok Hyeon; Jeong, Young-Soo; Ahn, Jin-Hee
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCI LTD
- Steel box member; Corrosion monitoring; Corrosivity grade; Atmospheric corrosion monitoring sensor; Monitoring steel plate
- CONSTRUCTION AND BUILDING MATERIALS, v.258
- Journal Title
- CONSTRUCTION AND BUILDING MATERIALS
- The same bridge in the same construction site, local corrosion environmental conditions may vary depending on the local structural details or the direction of installation of the structural members. Therefore, it is necessary to confirm such relative corrosion conditions of steel bridges. In this study, the corrosion condition and relative corrosion rate of the steel box members were examined through atmospheric exposure test using a monitoring steel plate (MSP) and atmospheric corrosion monitoring (ACM) sensor. From the corrosion monitoring results, the corrosivity grades and relative corrosion rates for structural members of a steel box bridge were evaluated. (C) 2020 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 건설환경공과대학 > 건설시스템공학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.