The investigation of a classical particle in the presence of fractional calculusopen access
- Chung, Won Sang; Zare, S.; Hassanabadi, H.; Kriz, J.; Maghsoodi, E.
- Issue Date
- SOC MEXICANA FISICA
- Fractional calculus; fractional classical mechanics; Riemann-Louville fractional derivative
- REVISTA MEXICANA DE FISICA, v.66, no.6, pp.840 - 847
- Journal Title
- REVISTA MEXICANA DE FISICA
- Start Page
- End Page
- In this article, by applying a preliminary and comprehensive definition of the fractional calculus, its effect on different aspects of physics is specified, as in the case of Laplace transforms, Riemann-Liouville, and Caputo derivatives. Applications of the fractional calculus in studying the dynamics of particle motion in classical mechanics are investigated analytically. Furthermore, we compare our results with those obtained from the usual methods and we show that both solutions coincide provided the fractional effects are removed.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.