Pd-Catalyzed asymmetric [5+2] cycloaddition of vinylethylene carbonates and cyclic imines: access to N-fused 1,3-oxazepines
- Ahn, Hye-In; Park, Jong-Un; Xuan, Zi; Kim, Ju Hyun
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- ORGANIC & BIOMOLECULAR CHEMISTRY, v.18, no.48, pp.9826 - 9830
- Journal Title
- ORGANIC & BIOMOLECULAR CHEMISTRY
- Start Page
- End Page
- A Pd-catalyzed asymmetric [5 + 2] cycloaddition reaction was developed for the synthesis of N-fused 1,3-oxazepines using vinylethylene carbonates and sulfamate-derived cyclic imines. Under mild reaction conditions, a series of optically active N-fused 1,3-oxazepines were synthesized in good yields (up to 89%) and enantioselectivities (up to 90 : 10 er), indicating this method as a straightforward approach to enantiomerically enriched 1,3-oxazepine derivatives. The synthetic utility of the presented reaction was further demonstrated by the successful transformation of the resulting 1,3-oxazepines to useful polycyclic N-fused 1,3-oxazepanes.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 자연과학대학 > 화학과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.