Some Identities of the Higher-Order Type 2 Bernoulli Numbers and Polynomials of the Second Kindopen access
- Kim, Taekyun; San Kim, Dae; Dolgy, Dmitry, V; Lee, Si-Hyeon; Kwon, Jongkyum
- Issue Date
- TECH SCIENCE PRESS
- Bernoulli polynomials of the second kind; higher-order type 2 Bernoulli polynomials of the second kind; higher-order conjugate type 2 Bernoulli polynomials of the second kind
- CMES-COMPUTER MODELING IN ENGINEERING & SCIENCES, v.128, no.3, pp.1121 - 1132
- Journal Title
- CMES-COMPUTER MODELING IN ENGINEERING & SCIENCES
- Start Page
- End Page
- We introduce the higher-order type 2 Bernoulli numbers and polynomials of the second kind. In this paper, we investigate some identities and properties for them in connection with central factorial numbers of the second kind and the higher-order type 2 Bernoulli polynomials. We give some relations between the higher-order type 2 Bernoulli numbers of the second kind and their conjugates.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 사범대학 > 수학교육과 > Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.